Power Peel Refining Glycolic Acid Gel
Don’t be caught with dead skin. Power Peel is not for the faint of heart. It is serious skincare designed to uncover and reveal radiant skin. This glycolic acid gel is perfectly balanced with alpha hydroxy acid to refine skin’s surface and promote cell turnover, while aloe vera benefits the skin by providing soothing moisture and protection from further damage. Bring your skin to life.
Skin type: dehydrated, dry, mature, combo/oily and acne
What it does:
• Dissolves dead skin and build-up with 10% glycolic acid solution
• Moisture level of 3.2 pH creates keratolytic bond between dead and live skin, allowing the top layer of skin to shed
• Reveals brighter, fresher, more radiant skin
• Aloe vera and panthenol smooths, softens, and refines skin texture
What else you should know:
• This product is vegan and cruelty free
• Packaging is recyclable
• Formulated without phthalates, sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic dyes or fragrances
• Made in USA
Aloe Vera: A cooling plant that moisturizes while combatting irritation.
Panthenol: Also known as provitamin B5, this ingredient conditions, moisturizes, and supports healing.
Pro Tip: Once a week, mix equal parts of Power Scrub and Power Peel in your hand, massage gently onto face and neck for 2-3 minutes, or until it tingles. Might not be appropriate for reactive skin.
I haven’t been using the Power Peel long but I can tell you my skin feels amazing after I use it. I am loving my Tuel products!
LOVE! I used to use Baby Facial or Sunday Riley Good Genes but this is my go to now. After using this, the next morning my skin is soft and glowing. Reduces the look of my pores and makes me look overall fresher.
I love Tuel products. My skin is much better using them. Pores are smaller and I have no more break-outs!
I've been alternating Power Peel with the Detox Mask and have seen positive results overall. Hard to know how much to attribute to each product but I'm happy with the improvement in clearer skin.
Great product- quick delivery