Green Clean Invigorating Body Wash Large
Plant power for your shower. This invigorating low-foaming body wash uses the natural benefits of pine essential oil to cleanse and condition your body while energizing your mind. Bladderwrack seaweed helps nourish and replenish moisture while purifying the skin of toxins. A touch of glycolic provides gentle daily exfoliation, leaving your skin smooth and soft. Let the green get you clean. 16 oz.
What it does:
• Cleanses as it nourishes the skin with bladderwrack seaweed
• Alpha-hydroxy glycolic acid provides gentle daily exfoliation to keep skin smooth
• Energizing pine scent stimulates the senses
• Pine essential oil eases symptoms of inflammatory skin conditions, such as acne, eczema and rosacea.
What else you should know:
• This product is vegan and cruelty free
• Packaging is recyclable
• Formulated without phthalates, sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic dyes or fragrances
• Made in USA
Bladderwrack Seaweed: A sea plant rich in detoxifying minerals that help nourish and balance.
Glycolic Acid: An alpha-hydroxy acid that boosts turnover and brightens by exfoliating the skin.
Love the body wash, hate the pump
The body wash is amazing. I love the smell, I love the way my skin feels after using it, it’s just great! But the cheating out on the pump is really annoying. It’s pretty expensive, as far as body wash goes, so getting a pump that actually works with it would be really nice.
Scent is so relaxing and leaves my skin super smooth
I love the fragrance... the best body wash I have found!
The only soap I ever use
At first this product scared me because I used it and I broke out. But within a few days it cleared up everything and has kept it clear for years. It was simply the process of doing exactly what it says it will do - clean your skin and purify it. Now if I have breakouts as a result of camping or sweating it fixes them within days. Always feel clean afterwards but not dry. Love this stuff.