You know that lady in your life? Well she deserves the best this holiday season. And by best we don’t necessarily mean expensive. Think meaningful, personal gifts that support our woman-owned, small business community. It’s easier than you think to WOW her with these ideas.
- If she’s a fur mom, she won’t be able to resist these Pet Portrait Necklaces from the Etsy Shop Mignon and Mignon. You can choose your finish and font, and the attention to detail in the portrait is amazing.
- Obsessed with horoscopes? Then she’ll love this Celestial Constellation Necklace from Etsy Shop PotionNumber9. Choose her length and sign and then pair with another necklace to create a memorable gift.
- Does she love to cook and have that favorite recipe from her mom or grandmother saved in their handwriting? Then surprise her with a beautiful wood cutting board with that same recipe engraved on top. All the feels with this one.
- Show her the love for family with a Custom Family Portrait Illustration from Etsy Shop Siloes Custom Gifts. The illustrations are fun portrayals of your family and pets and is easy to order. Portraits are shipped unframed on heavy-matte paper and are shipped (free) in a cardboard tube.
- Support what matters most to her with this Together Art Print Set from Sheree Brand Paper Co. These three handmade images are 5x7 in size and are shipped unframed. Add to your gift by finding the perfect frame for each.
- Warm things up with a unique candle featuring exotically scented, toxin-free soy wax with more than 40 hours of burn life. Owned by Sukie Jefferson, these candles not only smell so good, but they are good for the planet too. The soy wax comes direct from American farmers, and they use lead and zinc free cotton wicks.
- You know she loves her salon (whether it’s her hairstylist, esthetician or wax professional), and it’s definitely harder to carry out her normal beauty routine thanks to COVID-19. That’s why it’s more important than ever to get her to a gift card from her favorite salon. Added bonus? While you are taking care of your girl, you are also supporting a small business that has been severely impacted by the pandemic.
- And speaking of a little self-care, her skin and skincare routine is also especially important right now. Find out her skin type first, and then try the Tuel Holiday Mini Kits featuring the ultimate trio of skincare routine essentials tucked in a cute canvas bag. Owned by second generation skincare sisters, all Tuel products are plant-based, 100% vegan and cruelty-free.